Great World, Great Health. Staying with us during COVID-19
Your well-being and experience is of utmost priority.
In view of the global spread and impact of COVID-19, Great World Serviced Apartments continues to monitor the situation closely and take precautionary measures in accordance to the guidelines from World Health Organization – https://www.who.int.
We are committed to providing the best customer’s experience to all guests. And at such times, we know our guests will appreciate some flexibility.
Please note below cancellation policy during this period:
- Waiver of cancellation fees for short-stay reservations (less than 1 month’s stay) with arrival before 31st May 2020.
- For regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, changes or cancellation fees will be waived.
- All changes or cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
For further assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
To protect you and our staff, here are the precautionary measures we practice at Great World Serviced Apartments:
- Temperature Checks are conducted prior to access into the premise.
- Hand Sanitizers are provided at the temperature screening counter, service desk, Gymnasium and Level 1 lift lobbies.
- Face masks are available upon request at the Service Desk counters.
- Deliveries to apartments are temporary halted. We will receive deliveries on your behalf and you may collect them at the Service Desk counters.
- Increased disinfecting frequency at common areas.
- Travel declaration forms to be filled up prior and upon arrival at our apartments
- All common facilities including Kids Lounge are closed and Friday Movie Screening halted to minimize contact.
We thank you for your continued support, and we are in this together. Collectively, we can protect our loved ones and communities.