Great World, Great Health. Staying with us during COVID-19
Your well-being and experience are of utmost priority.
In view of the global spread and impact of COVID-19, Great World Serviced Apartments continues to monitor the situation closely and take precautionary measures in accordance with the guidelines from World Health Organization – https://www.who.int.
We are committed to providing the best customer experience to all guests. And at such times, we know our guests will appreciate some flexibility.
Please note below the cancellation policy during this period:
- For regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, changes or cancellation fees will be waived.
- All changes or cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
For further assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
To protect you and our staff, here are the precautionary measures we practice at Great World Serviced Apartments:
- Temperature Checks are conducted prior to access into the premise.
- Hand Sanitizers are provided at the Temperature Screening Counter, Service Desk, The Gym, and Level 1 lift lobbies.
- Deliveries to apartments are temporarily halted. We will receive deliveries on your behalf and you may collect them at the Service Desk counters.
- Increased disinfecting frequency in common areas.
- Travel declaration forms to be filled up prior to and upon arrival at our apartments
Safe Distancing Officer
As part of our efforts in ensuring the safety of all residents when using Rejuvenate @ L3 during Phase 3 (Heightened Alert), there will be a Safe Distancing Officer on duty during the weekends and public holidays between 9 am to 6 pm.
In line with the authority’s PHASE 3 (Heightened Alert) measures, Steam Rooms & BBQ Pavilions are temporarily closed.
We thank you for your continued support, and we are in this together. Collectively, we can protect our loved ones and communities.